Our large machine enables dimensionally accurate 3D cutting in commission by water jet.The dimensions of the components can be up to 3m x 3m x 6m in size. The water is compressed to 4000 bar during water jet cutting. The work pieces are extremely thin after the 3D cutting by water jet, as well as oxide-free. CNC command data guide the cutting jet three-dimensionally over the work piece. An inspection door for mixers, for example, can be cut in tight tolerances using this technology. Our software translates data sets suitable for the cutting robot. The cut geometry includes a platform, a cylinder and a cone. After contract water jet cutting, grooves for O-ring seals can also be milled into the cut surfaces.
- Plane and spherical surfaces are cut using 3D water jet abrasive cutting equipment (jet thickness approx. 0.8 to 1.1 mm).
- The result is a continuously guided, extremely thin, oxide-free cut, without subjecting the material to thermal stress. You can specify the quality of the cut surface.
- Both pieces, the cut-off piece as well as the parent, can be used as matching cut results.
- We can then mill contour accurate grooves for O-ring seals into the cut surface of the formed part using intelligently driven milling equipment. The result is a defined O-ring seal, as required by 3-A Sanitary Standards and EHEDG guidelines for hygienic and pressure-tight devices.
Data communication alternatives:
- Our software can convert your electronic 2D or 3D data into control data for the cutting robot.
- You send us your work piece and sketch or describe the cuts that you want.